A NEW BUSINESS GROUP FOR THE BAYSIDE
Who We Are
Brisbane Business Bayside is a business group made up of a wide range of different businesses in the Brisbane Bayside area. Previously called Wynnum Business, the group has been going for nearly seven years and currently comprises around 50 members. With the recent name change (in July 2023), the group now covers a much larger geographic area than before – see the map below.
Brisbane Business Bayside is affiliated with Brisbane Business (and members of Brisbane Business Bayside are automatically member of Brisbane Business too!).
For more information about Brisbane Business Bayside check the About page.
What We Do
The group helps its members in seven ways…
- Opportunities to meet regularly with other local business people at our meetings (minimum one per month)
- Learning (and speaking) opportunities at our meetings – we regularly invite business specialists (external specialists and members) to speak at our meetings
- Business education and training opportunities via government programs
- Highly effective promotion channels to local consumers via our high traffic news websites for the local area and for Brisbane as a whole (as far as we are aware this is unique to Brisbane Business Bayside)
- Involvement in the local community
- Strong voice to all levels of government
- Regular consultation with members via polls and surveys
Should You Join?
Brisbane Business Bayside has an incredibly varied member base – from startup and home-based businesses to retailers and larger established businesses, as well as local not-for-profit organisations and government representatives.
If you are interested in engaging with the local business community and with local residents AND you are based in our catchment area, you should join us!
(lines are a general guide only)
Brisbane Business Bayside acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land and sea where we work and live, and we pay our respects to the Traditional Owners and their Elders past, present and emerging, and we recognise their continuing culture and contribution to this land.